Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Get Paid in 28 Hours - Not 28 Days as an new MC in Ambit Energy

We DO NOT make a Dime unless our Consultants Get Paid!

 We are not a business of Potions, Lotions and Pills. Our consultants are not forced to purchased these items at a premium to make huge initial commissions. We are a business that actually helps our family and friends save money on something everyone already has to use every day, Energy.

 When I was brought on as a new Marketing Consultant, I was shown this process and totally blown away by the results. With this thought process I was shown to first sign up my customers that get all of my eligible Jump Start Bonuses. When I received my first two Jump Start Bonus Checks, as fast as I did, the fire in me to succeed with this business grew. With this process we received checks equal to just about $50 short of our initial investment before my credit card bill was due. You need to take time out of your busy schedule to watch this video.

 

No comments: