Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A simple way to boost your likes on Facebook

In this article I will show you how to quickly boost your likes on FaceBook.

The first step is head over to your fan page. For example I will be using our Fan Page of The Great Big Book of Everything - Paul Truman Jr.


When you get to your fan page you will see two blue buttons that say "Boost Page", I have circled them in red for you to see better. Starting is as easy as clicking on the Boost Page button.


The above is the next screen that you will see. This is where you choose your target audience and daily budget. The minimum daily budget is $5. Don't worry too much on this because you can set limits in your ad manager to limit your spending.

You will see I am targeting a fairly tight audience. That is because my core business does not operate in all 50 states. And my ultimate goal is to target likes that could double as customers. I would keep your countries listed that majorly speak the same language that your fan page is written in. Once you figure out your target and budget, all that you need to do is click the "Boost Page" button. Then it gets put into the que for the FaceBook ADs Team. You will get a message from them when you ad is approved and in rotation.

I was shown this by my mentor a while back but neglected to start because I could not afford the money. He said the following to me;

Stop saying "I can't afford it." Start saying, "How can I find a way to afford it." When you control your thinking, you control your life.

Since then I found my marketing budget and have been steadily growing my fan base.



Keep an eye out for our next post on how to optimize this listing to get you the best BANG for your dollar.

No comments: